Being successful is not what humans lack in their life. We run after success because in the end of the day we would be happily answering our inner selves:
” I achieved my goals! I’ve been blessed by God to accomplish what I needed to be, what I wanted to be or What my purpose was!”.
And yes, that is going to make us happy; the feeling to be the winner; where we were not competing with others but, our own inner demon that forces us to do nothing in our lives,
and seriously that NOTHING transforms into a great Regret, after years.
And for being successful in our lives, it is not just to be a millionaire, to live in a luxurious villa, or at times being able to buy anything without thinking of your resources.
Instead, for me, success is when we are satisfied with our exertions though not being able to touch the red flag so far. But just the efforts, the efforts to become something you are not at the present. The every effort we do, we are making our time something worth we are going to be proud of in the future.
Doing nothing will transform into a big regret in the coming years, try to do something, start from the beginning performing the smallest of the daily assignments. And don’t let those inner Demons come over you.
We will be happy and satisfied in the future for not letting the bad days come over us, and proud because we did something. We made the darkest days, the brighter ones.
And after years at that stage of our lives, there would be something worth evoking.
And trust me,
that would be the greatest Success!
It’s always been so difficult for me to know about the perfect diet of a diabetic patient in a single website. As they write all those unnecessary things with the important ones and sometimes even digress from the topic, which makes almost every one of us to feel annoying at sometimes.
That’s why today I’m gonna share a diet plan for a diabetic patient, feel free to share it.
The food you should eat: (The best ones)
- Green vegetables are the best for keepin’ a good balance in diabetes.
- Add Cottage Cheese in your daily diet: you probably can enjoy it in your Salads; (for the Cheese Dressing Salad scroll a bit down).
- Barley could be the key to warding off diabetes. You should consume it once a week. (scroll down for the Barley Bread/Roti recipe)
- Olive Oil is also the best thing for diabetics. You can easily consume it while using in your daily meal (1-2 tbsp) or use it as your salad dressing.
- Brocolli is a nice green vegetable, you’ll definitely enjoy eatin’ it.
- You should try including a small piece of baked/ grilled Fish OR Tuna, if not daily then at least once a week.
- Husk: This fibre supplement has been proven to help people with diabetes, control blood sugar better.
- Spinach is one of many leafy greens that have been shown to drop the risk of
- Cinnamon: Several studies have shown that this delicious spice can help reduce blood sugar.
- Turmeric is proven to be the best neutralizer. Adding it to the daily meal (while cooking) can help neutralize the bad effects of the food.
- Grapefruit is also a good food for diabetes.
- Bitter guard is known as the key ingredient in reducing the high sugar level to moderate.
- Yoghurt is also a good choice.
- use Skimmed Milk instead of using full-fat milk.
- Raw porridge Oats also helps in reducing blood sugar.
- Roasted Grams are best while you feel hungry at odd times.
The food you should not eat: ( The worst ones)
- Coffee Drinks:
Many coffee shops load the mug of your coffee with a lot of unnecessary carbs, which is completely worst choice for a diabetic. Whereas the regular mug of black coffee is a good thing in controlling blood sugar.
- Battered Fish Dinners:
Avoid Fried Breaded Fish with high carb sauces or Fries. Whereas Simple baked fish is the best choice for diabetics.
- Fruit Juice Beverages:
Avoid them because they contain a high content of calories and sugar.
- French Fries:
Most of the fried items should be avoided. As they contain Fats and probably are high in calories.
- Purchased Cookies:
Home-made cookies are a good choice but, Purchased cookies are always loaded with Butter, high-fructose corn syrup, shortening, margarine, and partially hydrogenated or hydrogenated oils. Which is probably the worst choice for a diabetic.
- Fried Chicken:
Fried chicken is a pack of fats and calories, that’s why it is better to stay away from it as an alternative you can try a less fatty choice which is Baked/Grilled chicken.
- Canned fruits:
are worst for diabetics because it contains an excessive amount of sugars.
- Frizzy Drinks
- And obviously Bacon and Alchohol drinks.
A healthy Salad for Diabetics (recipe):
- Salad leaves
- Red kidney beans
- Arugula (Jarjeel)
- Cottage Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Tuna (optional)
- Black pepper & Salt
- Jalapeno Sauce (optional)
- Mustard Sauce (optional)